Friday, December 7, 2007

annoyance

you know... small things annoy me sometime, and that small thing today is that I have loads of fun pictures on my camera... pictures that I"m just dying to share with you all... and yet my cord to hook up to my computer has decided to play permanent hide and seek, and well as of yet I suck at the whole "seeking part" cant find it....

So life is going well... unfortunately because I had to delete my other blog, you have missed out on a couple of blogs that I wrote, but lets just start from now. I had the most wonderful evening last night. Lets just say that it involved dinner, walking around downtown, gingerbread houses, and taking time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. it was wonderful!

And now, I should really try to convince myself to do some homework... boo, i really don't wanna. here goes.

No comments: