Saturday, December 13, 2008

Home

Is this the whole picture?
Or is this just the start? 
Is this the way you love me? 
You're capturing my heart.  

I used to try and walk alone 
But I've begun to grow 
And when you tell me just to rest 
I'm finally letting go. I let go.  

And I'm here to stay 
Nothing can separate us. 
And I know I'm ok 
You cradle me gently  
Wrapped in your arms 
I'm home.  

I'm seeing so much clearer 
Looking through your eyes 
I could never find a safer place 
Even if I tried  

All the times I've needed you 
You've never left my side 
I'm clinging to your every word 
Don't ever let me go 
Don't let me go  

And i'm here to stay 
Nothing can separate us. 
And I know, I'm ok 
You cradle me gently  
Wrapped in your arms I'm home.  

By Fireflight  

So, I've started working out to christian music. I figure that it is better to have amazing words pounded into my head as I agonize away on the treadmill, plus it gives me a chance to be continually reminded to talk to my savior. I have really started enjoying my time to just keep a rhythm and talk to God. Today as I ran, I came across this song, and it totally spoke to my heart. I hope you get something from it too. If you haven't listened to the band fireflight, check them out, they have some incredible things to say.  

God Bless

No comments: