Friday, March 19, 2010

pictures and late night tv

So i LOVE LOVE LOVE my camera, and every day I'm learning new things, new tricks to try, and coming up with new compositions, colors etc. ....... But.......... I have SO many pictures!!! And what do I do with them all. I have such a hard time deleting any, I'm pretty sure I need to just break down and do it! Start going through and tossing the ones that aren't any good.... thoughts?

As for the late night tv... well i'm home alone, I'm in Portland in a house that has so many new things (great job mom!) that it almost doesn't look like my home :) But i like it! Anyhow, my sleep schedule is messed up so I ended up staying up late, getting pics off my camera, and watching late night tv.

So, my friend Mindy who has a blog http://giftedwithlove.blogspot.com and in it she mentioned the group Pomplamoose. I listed to them and loved it!!! Thanks min!

No comments: