Sunday, February 17, 2008

when it rains it pours...

it' been a while, sorry about that...

i thought that it was probably time to fill you in on a little bit of my life. so last monday or so my external hard drive decided that it was tired of life... so it died, along with all my pictures, music, papers, poems, and just about everything else. So i was freaking out, wondering how i was going to pay to get that fixed. Then, on wednesday my cat got into my room and knocked over a HUGE glass of water all over my computer, it fried. No longer working, not turning on at all. So i took a deep breath and looked up my credit card minimum. I am now a penniless, proud owner of a mac. But this also means that I still have to find a way to fix my hard drive. Although my cousin told me that it should be pretty easy to pull of all the information from both my external and my fried computer. Definitely one answer to my prayers. So I guess i'll be trying to pick up extra shifts at the hospital i order to pay for this expensive little mistake. I do believe that I am going to find someone else to love my kitten as well. he's a good cat, just a little to rambunctious for my little apartment. Anyone want a cat? He's fixed. Anyways.

I'm also staring to get sick... i think. I'm fighting that one for all i'm worth though. Lots of water, good sleep, no sugar, airborne, and pure spunk. Hopefully it'll work.  

You know... i generally try to eat healthy, but i hate it when you get in those really snacky moods and nothing will quite cut it like that wonderfully caloric bag of doritos that is staring you in the face! I'm really trying to find some good snaky food that tastes good as well and seems to quench my "fat tooth" taste buds. Anyone have ideas? I'm always up for trying something new.

Well I'm off to keep studying for my Acute mid-term. Wish me luck.

love to you all

1 comment:

Michael Lee said...

Oh crap! Your computer and your hard drive all at the same time! Gosh when It rains it freaking pours doesn't it? I am so sorry nelson! Well, on the upside, at least Europe was paid for... Oh and as for the snack food thing, go for oranges. They are way under appreciated. -wink- I love you.