Wednesday, February 6, 2008

zumba

so dance classes seem to be my new method to working out... zumba, a lot of hips and shakin' it, and i just have to say, if i look that damn good when i'm the age of the instructor God will have been very nice to me. hopefully all that booty shaking and hip rolling is going to be nice to my back... we'll see!

xo i had a very nice clinical today. my nurse really pushed me. I was uncomfortable, out of my comfort zone, and freaking out. it was one of the best days yet! I really was put in a situation where i was forced to learn quickly or... well there was no or... it was just learn quickly 'cause if you don't you're screwed. it was awesome!

i had to talk on the phone with a doctor today, and when she realized that I was the student nurse she wasn't too happy, but i got everything done that she asked, and i did it well :) I'm really enjoying myself. wish me luck tomorrow.

that and luck for zumba next week is a must b/c tonight i was even more lost than my first night in hip-hop. but the zumba instructor said that you burn 700 calories per hour in the class on average... that is pretty freaking awesome!

No comments: